Psychology Teacher - St Helens - September 2021
Posted 21 days ago
Simply Education is currently working with a school in St Helens who are seeking a full-time KS4/5 Psychology Teacher to teach from September 2021, likely to be until the end of the academic year.
The position is a maternity cover and the Teacher will be required to pick up the full teaching and will be teaching across key stage 4 & 5, supporting children who will be taking their A-Levels in summer 2022.
Due to Covid19 we are currently registering new teachers over online video interviews, rather than meeting face to face. If you are interested in this position or registering with us please apply today.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- You will have experience teaching Psychology to KS5.
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behaviour management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Orien Mojdeh on 0161 413 7929.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact the office on 0161 413 7929 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
Due to government restrictions, we are offering Zoom registrations.
REF: OSM-SEC123-RH02Apply Now