Posted 10 days ago
Simply Education is currently working with 2 schools, one based in Northampton and one in Corby. They are seeking a Psychology Teacher on a part time to start with them as soon as possible.
The position is to begin as soon as possible, but they can wait for a January start too. Both are maternity covers. The position is 3 days a week for both schools, however the days vary but they are flexible on the Teacher's requirements. The Teacher will be required to pick up the full teaching responsibilities of the position and will be teaching across key stage 5, supporting children who will be taking their A-Levels in summer 2021.
Due to Covid19 we are currently registering new teachers over online video interviews, rather than meeting face to face. If you are interested in this position or registering with us please apply today.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- You will have experience teaching Psychology to KS5.
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behaviour management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
REF: PKC-NFT-NRTHApply Now