Posted 24 days ago
Simply Education are working with a school in Cambridge to recruit Teacher of Psychology on a ong term supply basis from October 2020.
The appointed teacher will be expected to deliver engaging lessons on a long term basis until the end of the term and possibly for the remainder of the school year.
Knowledge and understanding of Criminology and Sociology is desired but not essential
The school is looking to recruit a teacher on a short/long term basis that:
- Has excellent knowledge of delivering Psychology lessons
- Has recent teaching experience
- Has strong classroom management skills
- Can promote cultural development
- Can Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Stuart Amies on 01223 459714.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Cambridge office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: SDA-PSY-CAMBApply Now