Posted 23 days ago
Fully Qualified ICT teacher looking for that next career step? Have sufficient subject knowledge and keen to demonstrate your credentials further?
Simply Education are passionate about identifying talented candidates within the world of education, and are driven to provide schools with high quality personnel. 2024 is the year of change, and we feel confident we can provide the career opportunity you have been longing for.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has experience in working with children.
• Looking to embark upon a rewarding and fulfilling career.
• Is punctual and committed to providing support within the school.
• Maintains a professional stance and leads by example.
• Has great communication and rapport building skills.
• Has Qualified Teacher Status.
• Is resilient and confident in their own ability.
As an agency, we are in constant contact with schools across the country, and have a wealth of vacancies to meet your skills and qualifications.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the entire recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles.
Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools, and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
· Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
· Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide FREE CPD training.
· A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
· 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
· Minimal administration (no timesheets).
· Email and SMS verification of bookings.
· Online diary of bookings.
· School directions.
· £175 referral scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check and any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call for ease.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or alternatively please call Adam Fish on 0161 388 1677.