QTS Teachers Coventry
Whether you are an experienced teacher looking to reduce your workload, a newly qualified teacher looking to gain experience in a number of local schools, or simply looking to vary your teaching career, Simply Education can support you in your aspirations. Our client schools offer flexible work across a variety of subjects and can provide you with up to 5 days work per week as the term progresses. We welcome applications from teachers of all subjects and from all stages of their career.
Work will be set by the school and provided to you daily, meaning that no preparation or planning is required. In addition, all completed work will then be handed back to the school, meaning no marking is required either!
Highlights of the role include:
• £95 - £120 per day - paid on a weekly basis
• Introduction to a multitude of welcoming and successful primary and secondary schools in Nuneaton
• Pre-set work provided for all lessons
• Access to your own online availability diary to keep up to date
• 1-5 days per week dependant on your availability
For this role, we are looking for teachers who hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and are proactive, flexible and will be able to cover lessons across a variety of age groups and learning abilities.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks