Posted 18 days ago
Here at Simply Education, we are looking for Teaching assistants who are interested in new and exciting roles within education. If this is the case, then give us a call today and find out how we at Simply Education can help you
We source candidates all over the North Cambridgeshire area, both permanent and cover staff, providing high quality service for both our clients and candidates working with us.
Are you result driven, experienced within an education environment and looking to have more flexibility within your day to day life? Then contact us to find out more about our many varied and exciting roles.
As a successful Teaching Assistant, you will need to;
- Have a recognised Teaching Assistant Qualification, if not, a free Teaching Assistant Course will be provided
- Have some experience working in a school.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
As an agency we provide you with a wide variety of benefits:
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily-, short- and long-term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Alexandra on 01733 490097/ 07929 178796. You can also email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgREF: CMM-19-PTBR