Qualified Dance Teacher Needed
Simply Education are currently looking for a fully qualified Dance Teacher. This role is a maternity cover starting in January on a full time basis to this will be perfect for a teacher who is creative and passionate about dance and wants to work in a well established school.
Our client prides themselves on providing a high level standard of teaching and an outstanding working environment for both students and teachers.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:-
• Hold QTS status or QTLS
• Have current experience in teaching
• An up to date CV that covers 10 years employment history (if applicable) insuring that all gaps in employment are covered for
• Have the legal right to work in the UK
• Be able to provide 2 years working references
• All of our positions need to have an up to date Enhanced DBS in place
Here at Simply Education we pride ourselves on making sure we look after all of our teachers, here are some of the benefits that you will gain by joining us at Simply:-
• You will have one dedicated consultant who will be there to help you at all times
• A friendly online system where you can manage your own calendar and effectively be your own boss at the comfort of your own home and stop them unwanted calls at 7am
• We also take care of all your timesheets – which means one less paper document for you to deal with
• As a company we are extremely big on offering support to our Teachers and want them to continue to grow in their career; we offer a wide range of CPD courses and have the support of our in House Education Development Managers
• A referral scheme – if you know anybody that is seeking work if you refer them to us you and them could earn some extra money!
If the above sounds like it’s a job for you get in touch with Stacey Brearley TODAY don’t miss out on any opportunities that we have! Call the office on 01270 382 101 or email Stacey.Brearley@simplyeducation.co.uk