Qualified Early Years - Bank staff
Are you a qualified early years professional looking for flexible and convenient working hours in and around the Luton area?
Would you like to know more about working with Simply Education as a supply staff member and how you can have flexible work opportunities?
As a supply staff member your main role will be to maintain the appropriate ratios within the setting therefore reliability is key!
We would ask you to help the staff keep up the children's routine by helping to carry out daily tasks.
If you are reliable, capable and have a passion for early years and would like flexibility this could be the post for you.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Great rates of pay for reliable practitioners
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each successful referral you introduce (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS/CRB check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you feel you meet the above please do not hesitate to contact us today so you don't miss out - call Hannah on 01234 216199 or hit apply now!