Qualified Early Years - Bank staff
Posted 6 days ago
We are looking for experienced early years assistants to work on an ad-hoc basis in nurseries across the Bedford area.
These ad-hoc shifts could range from lunch cover to a full day (anywhere between a 3 and 9 hour day).
If you can answer YES to the below we would love to hear from you!
Do you hold a full and relevant early years qualification?
Can you provide a warm and caring atmosphere for the children?
Do you have the passion to bring the EYFS to life and inspire little minds?
Can you work as part of a team within a setting?
Are you happy to cover day-to-day supply work?
Some of the benefits of working with Simply Education are:
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long-term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each successful referral you introduce (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will need to provide 2 years references and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed.
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Click APPLY now or call Hannah on 01234 216199
REF: HMR-BEDS-BANKApply Now