Qualified Nursery Nurse in Beenham
Nursery Nurse Needed for a Private day Nursery in Beenham
Role: To be a key worker responsible for the welfare, care, learning and all round development of children in School Nursery.
· To share in the corporate responsibility for the wellbeing and discipline of pupils, following procedures as detailed in the schools Child Protection and Safeguarding, Behaviour Policy and Health and Safety Policies.
· To work as a valued member of the school team promoting a positive environment and demonstrating reliability, initiative and creativity.
· To foster an environment in which the children are encouraged in their all-round development and where high standards of education are provided.
· To plan activities suitable for the age range of the children, following the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum.
· To work with colleagues in order to ensure that the setting is clean, tidy and ready for use at the start of each session, particularly ensuring that the kitchen and food hygiene meets legal requirements.
· To supervise children during break times.
· To advise the line manager of any matter requiring attention.
· To build a positive relationship as part of our â€˜Partnership with parentsâ€™
· To attend briefings, staff meetings/parental consultations/school events as required.
The right candidate must hold relevant key skills;
· A clear understanding of and commitment to the high level of quality assurance which drives every aspect of the school
· Good oral, written and ICT communication skills
· Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise, plan, adapt and meet deadlines
· Excellent inter-personal skills including a willingness to accept positive criticism; the ability to listen to and empathise with others; sensitivity and discretion
· High standard of personal dress
· High levels of commitment, motivation, energy and enthusiasm
· Good health and attendance record
· Sense of humour
· The ability to think creatively and to solve problems
· An awareness of when to seek advice and support.
If you would like to be put forward for this role or would like to know further details please feel free to contact Holly today at the Berkshire office on 01753 373 067 or email email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.