Qualified Nursery Practitioners required in Ipswich
Posted 13 days ago
We are very busy at Simply Education and we are currently recruiting for experienced early years practitioners to work in nurseries across the Essex area.
If you can answer YES to the below we would love to hear from you!
Do you hold a full and relevant early years qualification?
Can you provide a warm and caring atmosphere for the children?
Have you got a good understanding of the EYFS and Safeguarding?
Do you have over 1 year experience working in a nursery setting?
Do you have a real love and drive for working with and educating children?
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- On line diary of bookings and school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Exclusive access to our educational development managers
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Jemma Terroni on 01245 570079. You can also email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Essex office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: JLT-JK3-ESSXApply Now