Qualified Primary Teachers
Posted 21 days ago
Qualified Primary Teachers – we need you.
If you want stress free life and would like to choose the days you work, register with Simply Education today.
Simply Education is looking for qualified Primary Teachers to join us for day-to-day supply, for long term supply or for permanent roles.
We have established great relationships with the schools across Lincoln, Lincolnshire, and by registering with us you will get a chance to choose which school you would like to work with.
Call Jovita Kirkham on 01522370172 and book you zoom registration for a chance to talk about the schools local to you.
Requirements for qualified primary teachers will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- You will have experience teaching EYFS, KS1 or KS2
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behaviour management
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Qualified primary teachers can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of timesheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each teacher you introduce
- Online diary management facility
- One to one CPD and assessment with regular follow up to enhance all your teaching skills and behaviour management strategies.
- Evening and weekend registrations are available
Many of Simply Educations NQT pool go on to secure their induction year either through Simply Education or in their first permanent role. Supply teaching will help you gain experience in many different settings and help you gain confidence to put you ahead of the rest for any permanent roles you apply for.
REF: JOK-QPTL-0402Apply Now