Posted 17 days ago
Are you a Fully qualified teacher looking for a brand new, rewarding opportunity? Do you have experience working with children who have complex, special education needs? If so, Simply Education would love to hear from you! Immediate start in a permanent role!
Simply Education are working alongside fantastic Special Education Needs schools in and around Peterborough area to find teachers to cover a range of different subjects. These schools cater for children with severe and complex needs. They are looking for an individual who can provide excellent support and a nurturing environment to allow the children to flourish.
Successful candidates will be teaching a range of different subjects including Maths, English, Science, PSHE and others. The schools are happy to consider both experienced teachers and newly qualified teachers, however, some experience of working with SEN children is preferred.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has recent experience teaching or working with children (SEND preferred)
• Hold fully qualified teaching status in the UK.
• Has excellent behaviour management skills.
• Has excellent knowledge of British National Curriculum.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Has great communication and lesson delivery skills.
• Can prepare and plan lessons in advance.
• Is willing to learn and take new ideas on board.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide free CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings.
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Alexandra on 01733 490097.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local branch for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: SEN-04-PTBR