Qualified Teachers - Primary and Secondary - Jan 2021
Posted 10 days ago
Are you happy in your current job? Are you looking for a new position for January 20201?
Here at Simply Education, we can help you find your next position. One that you will LOVE! Most schools across North Manchester are now looking at who they will need to for January 2021. Don't waste any time, send your CV in and see how we can help you.
Here at Simply education, we are able to offer ad-hoc day to day supply for those that like the flexibility or short/long term positions.
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of teaching.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Possess the passion to teach.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
REF: SAF-PSE01-JAN0Apply Now