RE & Philosophy and Ethics Teacher
Simply Education are working with a Secondary School in South Northamptonshire who are looking to recruit a full-time, long term RE and Philosophy & Ethics Teacher. This position is to start from September and is a full, planning role that requires planning and attendance of staff meetings and parents evenings.
The successful teacher will be joining a supportive department with a good team in place. The timetable will be mainly teaching RE from Year 8 - Year 11 and teaching some Philosophy and Ethics to sixth form.
Successful candidates will need to;
- Posses Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
- Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.