RE Teacher Required - Lincoln
Posted 18 days ago
An outstanding school in Lincoln are looking for a Religious Education Teacher for a long term cover.
The successful candidate would be joining a successful humanities department and would be responsible for leading GCSE & A-Level classes.
To be a successful candidate you will need to;
- Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have knowledge of the KS3, KS4 and KS5 Curriculum
- Extensive experience teaching Religious Education or similar subjects
- Have excellent team working skills
- Have strong classroom management skills
- You must have experience in a secondary school setting and be able to communicate effectively as well as have a thorough understanding of the current curriculum.
The benefits of working for Simply Education
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Control of your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All candidates are required to complete a Safeguarding course, or provide a certificate dated within the last three years
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Please call Will on 01522 370172 for more details.
REF: WPH-RED303-LINCApply Now