Reception Teacher - Maternity Contract
Simply Education are working with a fantastic school located in Stoke-on-Trent whom are looking to appoint a Reception teacher to join their team of teaching staff in February 2020. The position is long term and will continue until the end of the academic year and in to Autumn term (2020/2021).
Experienced Teachers and NQT's welcome to apply.
For more information please call Tim on 01782 703103
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of Primary teaching
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
***Please don't delay and apply today***