Posted 8 days ago
Simply Education work with a large number of primary and secondary schools in Peterborough. As a result we are looking for a Reception Teacher to undertake a placement starting in January 2022. If you would be interested in short-term or daily cover, we are also looking for cover teachers for such positions. Apply now or call Michelle on 01223 459 714 or 07867 170 086.
A large number of the current vacancies are based in Huntingdon, Wisbech, Peterborough and March, however if you are keen to stray further into Cambridgeshire, Suffolk or Norfolk then we are also looking for cover teachers in the area.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, BEd, Cert Ed or equivalent, LVL3 certificate
- You will have experience teaching EYFS, KS1 or KS2
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behaviour management
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short- and long-term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of timesheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each teacher you introduce
- Online diary management facility
- One to one CPD and assessment with regular follow up to enhance all your teaching skills and behaviour management strategies.
- Evening and weekend registrations are available