Posted 1 month ago
We are recruiting for a long-term full-time position that will start mid January and last at least 3/4 weeks. This would be for Reception/Year 1 for a lovely primary school located in Huntingdon. There would be some planning involved. Teachers will be subject to AWR and therefore will be suitably remunerated for any role they take on. If you wish to enquire for more details, please contact us today!
By registering now you will be in prime position to jump straight into placements as and when we get the call for bookings. If you are interested in an Early Years or Key Stage One position in Huntingdon or surrounding areas, call Michelle now on 01733 470 079 or 07867 170 086.
As the successful Reception/Year 1 Teacher you will need to;
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of teaching Key Stage 1.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Possess the passion to teach KS1.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required