Posted 5 days ago
Simply Education, are looking for a full-time consultant to join their team to work closely with the SEND Schools and Provisions across Leicestershire. This position already has some clients to maintain but you will also need to continue develop the Leicestershire desk.
A large part of this role will be to recruit candidates with and place them in to positions across Leicestershire. You will be expected to make business development calls to clients and spend time getting to know them and their requirements and also getting to know candidates and what they are looking for.
Please note this role will be to work out of the Northampton office with two days out to Leicestershire to meet clients and candidates
- Business development calls and arranging client meetings
- Meeting with candidates for registration purposes
- Identifying and securing job opportunities
- Attracting candidates and successfully placing them in jobs to meet client requirements, in order to achieve revenue in line with corporate and personal goals
- Developing and managing client and candidate relationships and expectations (ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and quality standards)
- £18,000+ per annum depending on experience, skills and ability
- Rewarding commission structure
- Company pension and benefits package
- Seasonal company parties, quarterly days out to celebrate hitting targets, yearly pinnacle club holidays abroad
- Working within a small, passionate team of consultants in a successful office
- Support and full training given
Previous sales experience is desirable however we can offer full training for this role so it isn't necessary.
You will need:
- To be able to work full-time Monday-Friday
- Own a UK, full drivers licence.
- To be able to work well within a small team
- To have a positive attitude and be confident speaking to candidates and clients over the phone and face to face
If this role is of interest please click Apply or send your CV to Sophie Golding at firstname.lastname@example.orgREF: SGD-RTE-NHMP