Posted 26 days ago
Simply Education are looking for a driven, reliable Recruitment Consultant; who is looking for a new, rewarding challenge and committed to provide a quality service to all our schools and candidates across Northamptonshire.
- Business development calls and arranging client meetings
- Meeting with candidates for registration purposes
- Identifying and securing job opportunities
- Attracting candidates and successfully placing them in jobs to meet client requirements, in order to achieve revenue in line with corporate and personal goals
- Developing and managing client and candidate relationships and expectations (ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and quality standards)
- £19,000+ per annum depending on experience, skills and ability
- Rewarding commission structure
- Company pension and benefits package
- Working within a small, passionate team of consultants in a successful office
- Support and full training given
This is a full time position working a minimum of 45 hours p.w, you will be required to start at 7am Monday - Friday.
You will need:
- To be able to work full-time Monday-Friday
- Own a UK, full drivers licence.
- To be able to work well within a small team
- To have a positive attitude and be confident speaking to candidates and clients over the phone and face to face
If this role is of interest please contact Sophie Golding on 01604 372495 for a chat or send your CV to email@example.com
REF: SGD-CCR-NHMPApply Now