Posted 20 days ago
Simply Education are looking for a driven, reliable Recruitment Consultant; who is looking for a new, rewarding challenge and committed to provide a quality service to all our schools and candidates across Northamptonshire.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing education recruitment agency that is part of The MCG Group, a Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for 2021.
We are ideally looking for an experienced consultant with a good understanding of the Education Sector who will be able to hit the ground running on a "warm desk".
We are a company that really values its staff and holds quarterly "Pinnacle Club" rewards for the best performers; these rewards include team nights out, fine dining experiences and yearly group holidays.
What will you be required to do:
- Business development calls and arranging client meetings
- Meeting with candidates for registration purposes
- Identifying and securing job opportunities
- Attracting candidates and successfully placing them in jobs to meet client requirements, in order to achieve revenue in line with corporate and personal goals
- Developing and managing client and candidate relationships and expectations (ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and quality standards)
- Go above and beyond to ensure candidates and Clients are getting the best service possible.
- £20,000+ per annum depending on experience, skills and ability
- Achievable commission structure that pays well with a build up period.
- Company pension and benefits package
- Working within a small, passionate team of consultants in a successful office
- Support and full training given
This is a full time position working a minimum of 45 hours p.w, you will be required to start at 7am Monday - Friday, with the option to finish at 2:30pm on alternative Fridays.
School holiday hours are massively reduced too.
You will need:
- To be able to work full-time Monday-Friday
- Own a UK, full drivers licence.
- To be able to work well within a small team
- To have a positive attitude and be confident speaking to candidates and clients over the phone and face to face
If this role is of interest please apply or send your CV to email@example.comREF: SJD-ERC-NORT