Posted 18 days ago
Education Recruitment Consultant
Location - Northampton
Salary £20,000 – £27,000 per year + commission
Simply Education is recruiting for Education Recruitment Consultant to join a very established Primary desk in Northampton. We are looking to hear from people who are looking for a career change into recruitment as we have our inhouse fast-track programme which will set you up with all the skills needed to become a great consultant. You could be a sales executive, Teacher or have recruited for your own team before, Simply Education would love to hear from you.
Why Education recruitment?
This is a very rewarding role as you can imagine as we are not just working with schools but finding the right teachers to support children to achieve their goals. This is a great role where you feel that you are really making a difference. You will have the opportunity to meet with great people, and people who are committed to changing the lives of young people. You will have the opportunity meet them and match them to their dream roles in education.
Your new role will be in a busy office located on the business park in Northampton. You will be joining a very well-established office within Simply Education where the team have built long standing relationships with hundreds of schools in the area. The team take pride on nurturing those relationships with both candidates and clients to deliver an incredible service. If you would like to join a great team and really make a difference this could be the role for you.
Your new role:
• Interviewing candidates for registrations.
• Developing and managing client and candidate relationships and expectations (ensuring
high levels of customer satisfaction and quality standards)
• Developing your portfolio of schools by business development calls and conducting client meetings.
• Identifying and securing job opportunities
• Attracting candidates and successfully placing them in jobs to meet client requirements, in order to achieve revenue in line with corporate and personal goals.
In return for your hard work we offer.
• Rewarding commission structure
• Company pension and benefits package
• Working within a small, passionate team of consultants in a successful office
• Learning and Development team who will mentor and train you in your role.
• Commission pay Benefits:
• Company events
• Company pension
• Cycle to work scheme
• Gym membership
• On-site parking Schedule:
• Monday to Friday
• Reduced hours during the holidays.
You will need:
• To be able to work full-time Monday-Friday 07.00 am – 16.30pm
• Own a UK, full drivers licence
• To be able to work well within a small team
• To be confident when speaking to people either candidates or clients.
If this sounds like the role for you then please click apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Parjeet Chhokar on Tel 01604 372495REF: HMD-PRU-6792