Posted 6 days ago
Education Recruitment Consultant
Impressive Commission Scheme
Location - Medway
Simply Education is recruiting for an Education Recruitment Consultant to join a very established team in Kent. We are looking to expand our team of five after a very busy academic year and excited to welcome a new team member to our Kent office.
Why Education recruitment?
This is a very rewarding role as you can imagine as we are not just working with schools, but finding the right teachers to support children to achieve their goals. This is a great role where you feel that you are really making a difference. You will have the opportunity to meet with great people, and people who are committed to changing the lives of young people. You will have the opportunity meet them and match them to their dream roles in education.
Your new role will be in a busy office located on the Medway City Estate. You will be joining a very well-established office within Simply Education where the team have built long standing relationships with hundreds of schools in the area. The team take pride on nurturing those relationships with both candidates, clients and each other where the team meet up out of working hours because they have a great team bond. If you would like to join a great team and really make a difference this could be the role for you.
Your new role:
• Interviewing candidates for registrations.
• Developing and managing client and candidate relationships and expectations (ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and quality standards)
• Developing your portfolio of schools by business development calls and conducting client meetings.
• Identifying and securing job opportunities
• Attracting candidates and successfully placing them in jobs to meet client requirements, in order to achieve revenue in line with corporate and personal goals.
In return for your hard work we offer.
• Rewarding commission structure
• Company pension and benefits package
• Working within a small, passionate team of consultants in a successful office
• Learning and Development team who will mentor and train you in your role
• Commission pay Benefits
• Company events
• Company pension
• Cycle to work scheme
• Gym membership
• On-site parking Schedule:
• Monday to Friday
• Reduced hours during the holidays.
You will need:
• To be able to work full-time Monday-Friday 07.00 am – 16.30pm
• Own a UK, full drivers licence
• To be able to work well within a small team
• To be confident when speaking to people either candidates or clients.
If this sounds like the role for you then please click apply or call the Managing Consultant Michael Taylor on 01634 926 067 for more information.REF: MJT-HBF-KENT