Posted 16 days ago
Simply Education are working with secondary schools in Ipswich and North Essex to recruit Religious Studies passionate and experienced.
Simply Education are working with a comprehensive secondary school in Gravesend to recruit a teacher that can teach Religious Studies. The willingness to cover in other humanities subjects would be beneficial to the school too.
This secondary school are seeking a teacher available to start in immediately and that has;
* excellent knowledge of Religious Studies teaching
* recent teaching experience
* Strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Sean Alexander on 01245 570 079
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Essex office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.