Religious Studies Teacher
Posted 10 days ago
Simply Education work exclusively with a number of school in and around Lincoln. With recent school closures this has meant that students have missed out on valuable face to face teaching time. Therefore, there will be an increase in demand for subject specialists for the rest of the academic year.
With this in mind Simply Education are currently seeking a Religious Studies teacher for long term and short term assignments for the rest of the academic year.
The religious studies teacher will need to have QTS and have experience of planning engaging lessons and have excellent classroom management. For this post of a religious studies teacher NQTs are ecnouraged to apply.
For more information about this role please call 01522 370 172 and ask to speak for Will. We will be able to discuss this role in more details and can then book you in for an informal interview.
You will need to:
• Be a fully qualified Teacher (QTS), newly qualified teacher (NQT) with a PGCE or a Bachelor in Education.
• Have experience of teaching within the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months.
• Be a flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching.
• Be adaptable and reliable.
Benefits for the English Teacher:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Lincoln office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: WPH-RED178-LN21Apply Now