Residential Social Care Support Worker
Posted 14 days ago
Simply Education are working with a Residential Care home for Young adults (16+ years) located in central Northampton. We are recruiting for Residential Care workers for ad-hoc work to cover absences within within the care home from their own staff. You will be required to have previous experience working in a Residential care setting with young adults.
Areas of support vary from daily routine, managing finances, teaching of independent living skills, assisting with accessing community-based programmes, and other social and leisure activities.
The Residential Care home have a need for ad-hoc cover, we receive different shifts, it can be 8 hours shifts to 24 hour shifts including sleepovers. If you are available for this type of work then please get in touch.
You will need:
- Enhanced DBS on the Update Service
- Available for different shifts (8 hours - 24 hour shifts)
- Previous experience working in residential care homes with young adults and understanding of the homes
- A hard-working attitude and a passion to working with children and young adults
In addition to receiving a good rate of pay and sleep in allowance, you will receive:
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
REF: SGD-SSE-MHMPApply Now