Resistant Materials Teacher
Posted 1 month ago
Simply Education are recruiting for a full-time Resistant Materials Specialist to work in a Secondary School in East Northants from Sept 2020. This is a full-time position where the teacher will be expected to commit for the whole term minimum. This is a full planning role, where you will be expected to attend staff meetings and parents evenings.
You will need to have previous experience teaching Resistant Materials as well as Design as the role is primarily Resistant Materials based. You will be teaching KS3 and KS4 students.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- Ideally have recent experience teaching Resistant Materials
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behavior management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
REF: SGD-RRM-NHMPApply Now