Resistant Materials Teacher
Posted 26 days ago
Simply Education are working with a Secondary School located in East Northants, the school are looking for a fully qualified with QTS, full-time Design Technology Teacher to teach Resistant Materials. This position is to either to start ASAP or in January. The successful candidate will need to have recent experience teaching Resistant Materials.
This is a full planning role where the teacher will be expected to plan lessons and attend meetings. You will need to have recent experience, have a passion for teaching and have good behaviour management skills.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- Ideally have recent experience teaching Resistant Materials
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behavior management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
REF: SGD-RER-NHMPApply Now