Posted 13 days ago
Are you an Ex-Teacher? Do you feel like you still have mounds of Knowledge to pass down? Do you still want to pass on your knowledge without having the added stress of planning and marking?
At Simply Education we can offer flexible working hours, whether you are looking to work one day a week or go back to working full time, we will have the work for you!
Within the Oxfordshire branch we have built strong and longstanding relationships with both primary and secondary schools supplying them wit upbeat and caring individuals to support with any supply needs that they may have.
At simply Education we are keen to speak with Ex-Teachers in the South Oxfordshire area covering Thame, Oxford, Chinnor and more who are looking to Kickstart their teaching careers again.
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Obtain QTS or be an ECT
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kealie on 01844 355 581REF: KSB-TCHR-OXON