Posted 18 days ago
Have you got past experience in teaching and would like to pass on the knowledge to younger generations? Perhaps you got into teaching prior to COVID and fell out of it over the past few years?
At Simply Education, we are education recruitment company working with schools across Oxfordshire supporting them with any supply or recruitment needs that they may have from AD-Hoc general supply to long term/Permanent roles.
Within the Oxfordshire team we would be keen to speak with old teachers, TAs Instructors who are looking to get back into teaching. This can be on a part time or full time basis depending o your personal schedule.
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Be an ECT or FQT
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kelsie on 01844 355 581REF: KSH-RTN-OXON