Posted 24 days ago
Simply Education are in search of a passionate Whole School Attendance Lead to raise student attendance, develop a strategic response to improving attendance across the School and be the bridge between parents/carers and every child's educational welfare.
The successful candidate will work alongside key staff in School, lead a small team of attendance officers and be responsible for forming productive links with outside agencies to promote outstanding attendance and reduce levels of absence including persistent absenteeism. They will work with students and their families to promote high levels of attendance and punctuality and improve overall welfare and progress of vulnerable students where identified. Form and maintain positive relationships with ‘hard to reach’ families.
To provide specific support in relation to attendance for all year groups and ensure all aspects of School’s Attendance Policy are administered in a way that meets the aims and objectives of the school. Be a lead person in school with Multi-Agency work where appropriate
If you are excited by this opportunity please get in touch.
To be a successful you will need to:
- Be suitably qualified
- Have a good understanding of working with Special education needs
- Be able to effectively develop the confidence, language, behaviour and
social skills of Children between all ages
- Build positive rapport with pupils and parents/carers
- Be able to adapt with ease to new environments
- Have an outstanding awareness of safeguarding, equality and diversity
- Be friendly and approachable
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
- A dedicated Consultant with specific knowledge of Schools in your area
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of booking, school directions
- £75 referral schemes
- 1 to 1 CPD with our Education Specialists
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Orien Mojdeh on 0161 413 7929.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Manchester office on 0161 413 7929 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: WSA-OFFICE-SAL1