School Cover Supervisor - Training Provided
Cover Supervisors Urgently Needed
Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire
FULL TRAINING PROVIDED on 16th December 2019.
Simply Education are looking for flexible and enthusiastic Cover Supervisors for our secondary schools in the Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire area. We are looking for both experienced Cover Supervisors and those looking to get into education who have the ability to manage behaviour.
If you either have experience of working with children/young adults or you are educated at to degree level then this could be the perfect role for you. No need to worry if you don't have a lot of experience because we can provide you with all training you would need from our Education Development Manager who is running a course designed specifically for this role on the 16th December.
• You must be eligible to work in the UK
• Have Strong Classroom Management
• A formal qualification such as a British Bachelors or Master’s Degree is essential, although previous experience in a classroom environment would also be considered.
• You will be happy to undertake various days cover within different schools throughout the week.
• A Passion for teaching and education.
• Have a creative approach to teaching.
• Be flexible and adaptable
• Passion for supporting students in their learning;
• Possess ambition and drive to become an outstanding class-room practitioner;
• Excellent communication and lesson delivery skills;
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required