Science Teacher - Banbury
Simply Education are working with a school in Banbury who require a Science Teacher for a September start.
The school are looking for a Chemistry or Physics specialist due the growing numbers of pupils within the school. The school are seeking someone with passion and drive to teach across key stage 3 and 4 and become part of a excellent science department as well as working along a fantastic SLT.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- You will have experience teaching Key Stage 3,4 & 5
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behavior management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you are interested in registering with Simply Education please contact Kealie on 07341 732 519.