Posted 4 days ago
We are currently seeking a passionate and dedicated Science Teacher to join our lovely secondary school on a supply basis. The ideal candidate will be able to teach Science to students of all abilities from Key Stage 3 up to Key Stage 5. We also have ongoing long-term positions available, full time and/or part time.
Are you a qualified Science teacher in or around the King's Lynn or Downham Market area looking for flexible and rewarding supply work? Maybe you are an Early Careers Teacher specialising in Science and are looking for your first big opportunity? We have exciting new opportunities for teachers of Science, and you could be just the teacher we are looking for.
- Plan, prepare and deliver engaging Science lessons to students of all abilities
- Assess and mark student work, providing constructive feedback to support their progress
- Support and encourage students to reach their full potential in Science
- Ensure that the Science department is a safe and positive learning environment for all students
- Collaborate with other Science teachers and the wider school community to promote the learning and development of students
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS/QTLS/PGCE) or equivalent
- Experience teaching Science to students of all abilities from Key Stage 3 up to Key Stage 5
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for teaching and inspiring students to learn
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Strong organisational and time management skills
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include:
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short- and long-term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
What you need to do now:
If you are an enthusiastic and motivated Science Teacher looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you. To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter online or call Alex at the Cambridgeshire branch to enquire (contact details are found on our website).REF: SCI-10-NORF