Science Teacher - January 2021
Posted 27 days ago
Simply Education is currently working with a school based in Northampton that is seeking a full time Science Teacher from January 2021 for the rest of the academic year.
The position starts in the new year and the Teacher will be required to pick up the planning, preparing and marking. They will have their own year group and will be asked to support children in key stage 3 & 4. The school would like to have the Teacher in for a lesson observation in the next couple of weeks and will take it from there. Depending on the Teacher, will depend on whether they take the Teacher prior to a January start.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- You will have experience teaching Science to KS3 & KS4.
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behaviour management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
REF: PKC-MZZ-NRTHApply Now