Posted 7 days ago
Simply Education are on the hunt for A fully qualified Science Teacher for a maternity cover in the Kidlington area.
Over the last few months we have seen a huge increase in needs for Science specialist's in Oxford and surrounding areas. We are working with one school in particular who are looking for a fully qualified Biology teacher to cover a maternity leave starting February. The school are looking for someone full time who will be able to join the fantastic science department.
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Be an ECT or FQT
- Have experience teaching Science across Key Stage 3-5.
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kealie on 01844 355 581.REF: KES-SCI-KIDL