Science Teacher - Runcorn
Posted 10 months ago
Simply Education are looking to recruit a Science teacher to work in a Secondary school in Runcorn. We are looking for an individual with recent teaching experience who has an excellent knowledge of the KS3 and KS4 curriculum. The position will begin in January 2021 on a full-time basis initially for 1 term with the likelihood of it continuing for the right person. The school are happy for any subject specialism as the department are flexible and open to a new passionate practitioner to join their team.
The school are searching for someone with a genuine passion for the content they teach, as well as a determination to see children succeed. The ideal candidate will have an excellent understanding of the national curriculum, as well as a high standard of subject knowledge in order to stretch and challenge their pupils. Lessons will include a variety of practical and theoretical learning to promote and engage pupils in Science lessons.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has recent experience teaching Science.
• Has the ability to stretch and challenge students with creative lessons.
• Has excellent knowledge of the KS3 and KS4 Curriculum.
• Has great communication and lesson delivery skills.
• Can prepare engaging and motivating lessons.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand to give information about the role and about the school itself, as well as provide guidance and support throughout the recruitment process.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
• - Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant
• - A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
• - 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
• - Minimal administration (no timesheets)
• - Email and SMS verification of bookings
• - Online diary of bookings, school directions
• - £75 referral scheme
• - Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Ross Pemberton on 01270 382101
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Cheshire office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: ROS-RUNCO-SCITApply Now