Posted 14 days ago
A school in west Northamptonshire is seeking a full time Science Teacher to start with them from September 2022, if not before the summer break. This is ideally a permanent position, but they would consider a long term teacher too.
The position is a full time teaching role, where the teacher is required to pick up the full planning, preparing and marking for the role, as well have a dedicated tutor group. Ideally they will be comfortable in general science teaching across key stage 3 & 4, but if you are able to specialise in 1 science subject to A-Level, this would be favourable.
This school offer a supportive and welcoming department and team. They can offer a smooth transition in to the role and full support will be given. This is a full planning role, where planning and staff meetings will be required.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent or relevant experience teaching in schools.
- You will have previous experience teaching Secondary School pupils.
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behaviour management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.