Posted 22 days ago
One of our partner schools in Trafford are recruiting for a Science specialist teacher to join their team after the February half term until July 2022. Applications from ECTs and experienced Teachers are welcomed.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work in a community secondary school that has an excellent reputation in the area. Staff turnover at this school is low due to the senior leadership creating an environment that staff enjoy working in.
The school is looking for a confident Teacher of Science who ideally specialises in Biology; You will be required to teach KS3 and KS4 Science to a range of abilities. You must demonstrate excellent classroom management skills and deliver lessons in an enthusiastic and engaging manner.
The main aim for staff is to provide a vibrant and inclusive learning environment for all students to prepare them to meet the challenges of a rapidly changing world with confidence and success. The school have strong policies in place and a very welcoming and supportive environment from both SLT as well as teaching and support staff.
Please apply below if you;
- Hold a recognised Teacher qualification e.g. QTS, NQT or have a degree.
- Have extensive knowledge of National Curriculum
- are able to effectively develop the confidence, language, behaviour and social skills of Children between the ages of 11-18
- are able to adapt with ease to new environments
- Have an outstanding awareness of safeguarding, equality and diversity
- are friendly and approachable
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
- A dedicated Secondary Consultant with specific knowledge of Schools in your area
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of booking, school directions
- £75 referral schemes
- 1 to 1 CPD with our Education Specialists
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Orien Mojdeh on 0161 413 7929.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Manchester office on 0161 413 7929 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: OSM-SCI33-2022