Posted 9 days ago
Are you an experienced teacher of Science? Are you looking for a brand-new job opportunity? If you have not started planning for September yet, why not start now?
Simply Education are working with a fantastic school in Dover to recruit a Science teacher to join their team in September 2021. While experience is preferable, the school are happy to consider newly qualified teachers who meet all other criteria. This job will include working a full-time schedule with the addition of planning and marking, and successful candidates will be expected to teach a mix of Biology, Chemistry and Physics to KS3, 4 and 5 pupils.
The school itself has recently refurbished its Science department with state-of-the-art facilities and a large amount of space to work in. The school can provide excellent training resources for newly qualified teachers should this be required, and all staff are given access to regular CPD training.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has recent experience teaching Science.
• Has the ability to control and manage a classroom.
• Has excellent knowledge of the KS3, KS4 and KS5 Curriculum.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Has great communication and lesson delivery skills.
• Can prepare and plan lessons in advance.
• Is comfortable delivering both theoretical and practical lessons.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kyle Robinson on 01227 903696.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: KGR-ASD5-KENTApply Now