Posted 19 days ago
Are you an experienced teacher of Science? Are you looking for a brand-new challenge for the next academic year? If so, Simply Education have just the job for you!
Simply Education are working with a secondary school in Deal to recruit an experienced Science teacher to join their team in September 2021. This is a permanent position with the school looking to hold interviews as soon as possible.
Experience is key for this role, with the school looking for someone who holds a science-based degree and has worked in a school setting previously. They are looking for someone who is passionate about their work and brings a high level of energy to their classroom. Successful candidates will be teaching a range of KS3, 4 and 5, so they must have a good understanding of the British National Curriculum. The role will also involve planning, preparing, and marking, and you will be given time away from the classroom to fulfil these duties.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has recent experience teaching Science.
• Has the ability to control and manage a classroom.
• Has excellent knowledge of the KS3, KS4 and KS5 Curriculum.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Has great communication and lesson delivery skills.
• Can prepare and plan lessons in advance.
• Is comfortable delivering both theoretical and practical lessons.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand to give information about the role and about the school itself, as well as provide guidance and support throughout the recruitment process. Simply has a great relationship with the school having provided them several teachers for various positions over the last year.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
• - Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant
• - A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
• - 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
• - Minimal administration (no timesheets)
• - Email and SMS verification of bookings
• - Online diary of bookings, school directions
• - £75 referral scheme
• - Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kyle Robinson on 01227 903696.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: KGR-JKL5-KENTApply Now