Posted 23 days ago
Are you a qualified teacher of Science able to teach a range of Biology, Chemistry and Physics? Are you looking for a brand-new challenge for September? With the next academic year fast approaching, this could be just the opportunity you are looking for!
Simply Education are looking to recruit a Science teacher to work in a Secondary school in Canterbury. We are looking for an individual with recent teaching experience who has excellent knowledge of the KS3 and KS4 curriculum. The position will begin in September 2021 on a permanent basis.
The school are searching for someone with a genuine passion for the content they teach, as well as a determination to see children succeed. The ideal candidate will have an excellent understanding of the British National Curriculum, as well as a high standard of classroom management skills. Lessons will include a variety of practical and theoretical learning and will require you to plan and prepare in advance.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has recent experience teaching Science.
• Has the ability to control and manage a classroom.
• Has excellent knowledge of the KS3 and KS4 Curriculum.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Has great communication and lesson delivery skills.
• Can prepare lesson plans.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings.
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kyle Robinson on 01227 903696.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: KGR-ABQ5-KENT