Posted 2 days ago
Are you an experienced teacher of Science? Maybe you are a Newly Qualified Teacher looking for you first big opportunity? Well look no further as I have an incredible opportunity for a Science Teacher to join an excellent secondary school in Ramsgate.
Simply Education are working alongside a School in Ramsgate to find a high quality Science Teacher to join their team in September of this year on a permanent basis. Successful candidates will be expected to teach a mixture of biology, chemistry, and physics to KS3, KS4 and KS5 level students, in addition to planning lessons and marking work.
The school itself has received a ‘Good’ inspection rating from their most recent Ofsted report and are continuously looking for areas in which they can improve. The school’s Science department work very closely with each other, meaning new teachers will be met with excellent support from fellow staff and will have access to a large range of materials.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has recent experience teaching Science.
• Or is an NQT with a relevant Science degree.
• Has the ability to control and manage a classroom.
• Has excellent knowledge of the KS3, KS4 and KS5 Curriculum.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Has great communication and lesson delivery skills.
• Can prepare and plan lessons in advance.
• Is comfortable delivering both theoretical and practical lessons.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings.
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kyle Robinson on 01227 903696.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: KGR-SXC2-KENT