Simply Education is working with a pool of Secondary schools whom are based in the Lincolnshire area, who require eager and knowledgeable Science Teacher throughout 2020!
Are you looking for a new position? To cut down hours? To reduce the admin and focus on your time in the classroom? Get in contact today!
With the volume of business vastly increasing, we are thrilled to be looking to recruit eager, enthusiastic and energetic Science trained teachers, in all specialisms, whom are confident and experienced in teaching all of key stages 3, 4 and 5.
Simply Education are looking to recruit a teacher that;
* Exudes passion for Science
* Has excellent knowledge of teaching Science and the ability to adapt to different needs
* Has recent teaching experience
* Has strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now'
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still select apply and we will contact you for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.