Posted 26 days ago
Simply Education are working with an excellent school in East Lincolnshire who require two full-time Maths teacher to start immediately after the Easter holidays and this post will run until the end of the academic year.
The Science teacher will be required to teach KS3 & KS4 students only. The teacher of Science will be working in an excellent school that has proven records of success. Class sizes range from 9-18 and therefore this is an excellent opportunity to work in small classes and impact the learning on a 1-2-1 basis.
The Science teacher will be required to plan and mark there lessons and therefore the pay will be competitive to reflect this.
For more information about this role please call 01522 370 172 and ask to speak for Will. We will be able to discuss this role in more details and can then book you in for an informal interview.
You will need to:
• Be a fully qualified Teacher (QTS), newly qualified teacher (NQT) with a PGCE or a Bachelor in Education.
• Have experience of teaching within the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months.
• Be a flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching.
• Be adaptable and reliable.
Benefits for the English Teacher:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Lincoln office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: WPH-SCI045-LN21Apply Now