Posted 26 days ago
Simply Education are working with an excellent school in North-East Lincolnshire who require 2 Science teachers on a full time basis, this post will start after the Easter Holidays and will run until the end of the academic year.
The Science teacher will be required to teach all students including A-Level and will be responsible for planning and marking. The teacher of Science will be working in an excellent school that has proven records of success. Class sizes range from 9-18 and therefore this is an excellent oppurtunity to work in small classes and impact the learning on a 1-2-1 basis.
The Science teach must have experience of teaching at least one of Physics, Chemistry or Biology to A-Level studetents and be capable of teaching at least one other to GCSE level.
This role would suit both and NQT and an experienced teacher, however the Science teacher will need to be confident and able to work individually as well as with the senior leaders.
For more information about this role please call 01522 370 172 and ask to speak for Will. We will be able to discuss this role in more details and can then book you in for an informal interview.
You will need to:
• Be a fully qualified Teacher (QTS), newly qualified teacher (NQT) with a PGCE or a Bachelor in Education.
• Have experience of teaching within the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months.
• Be a flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching.
• Be adaptable and reliable.
Benefits for the English Teacher:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Lincoln office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: WPH-CHE309-LN21Apply Now