Posted 13 days ago
Simply Education work with various Secondary schools across Northamptonshire that are always on the lookout for good, experienced Science Teachers with experience across the different sciences. We can offer flexible, daily supply work as well as long term and short term positions on either a full-time or a part-time basis.
Whether you are looking for daily supply work that fits around your current commitments and lifestyle, or you are interested in hearing about full-time, long term roles then please get in touch to discuss more.
For these roles you will need to have strong subject knowledge and behaviour management skills.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- You will have previous experience teaching Science to KS3 and KS4.
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behavior management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
REF: SGD-RTS-NHMPApply Now