Posted 9 days ago
Simply Education are working with a Secondary School located in Wellingborough who currently seek a general Science Teacher to start with them from September on a full-time, long term contract. This position is a full time position and a full planning role, where planning and staff meetings will be expected.
The school are looking for a teacher with recent experience teaching Science, be able to plan confidently for this subject and be able to commit to a long term booking. You will need to have good classroom control and behaviour management skills as well as good subject knowledge.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- You will have previous experience teaching Science to KS3 and KS4.
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behavior management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.REF: SGD-TST-NHMP