Posted 4 days ago
Simply Education are working closely with a Secondary School located in Kettering, Northamptonshire. This school are recruiting for a part-time Science Teacher, for 3 days per week. This role is to start as soon as possible and will be for the duration of the term until Easter.
The successful candidate will be working in a large Secondary School that is part of a brilliant and supportive trust. The Science department are very welcoming and can offer fantastic support to the new member of the team. This role is 3 days a week and the school can be flexible on which days.
For this role you will need to be an experienced Science Teacher or a strong ECT/NQT. You will need to have recent experience teaching the Science curriculum to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4. This is a planning position so planning, marking and assessments will be included.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent or relevant experience teaching in schools.
- You will have previous experience teaching Secondary School pupils.
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behavior management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.REF: SGD-SCI-NHMP